As part of our new branding which is taking place throughout 2019, we are bringing together all of our acute specialist seating under our Mobilise® brand which will encompass:
- High Dependency and Critical Care Seating
- Early Mobilisation and Therapy Platforms
- Fast-track Seating for Emergency Departments and Day Case / Procedures Units
Our website will also be undergoing many improvements, including our new chat bot which is being improved regularly to match customer response.
If we can support your hospital or specialist care centre with seating that makes care Easier, Quicker, Safer, please get in touch for a demo or trial
The difference that early mobilisation can make, to all stakeholders involved in Acute Care is well documented:
- Patients benefit from shortened recovery times, and increased functional strength upon discharge
- Hospitals and staff benefit from freeing up bedspace for other patients
- Costs are reduced with efficiency gains
Interested in seating that can help with an Early Mobilisation programme? Contact us here and we will be glad to help
Check out how this hospital in Singapore cut down length of stay, benefitting patients, staff and the organisation as a whole, right here.
We are passionate about helping theatre professionals maximise throughput and efficiency. Our area of expertise is day case procedures and the Sertain chair:
- Saves space
- Reduces equipment needed
- Eliminates unnecessary transfers
Find out more by calling us free on 08000 191 246.
#sit2fit is an initiative by NHS Improvement – find out more here
Care-Med is a long-time supporter of innovations in efficiency, and can help hospitals looking to increase throughput with versatile seating that can replace chairs, trolleys, stretchers and beds – minimise transfers, reduce unnecessary equipment provision!