What is the MHOA system of care?
It is a winning combination of our an ultra-low, ultra-simple bedframe combined with our TotalFlow Hybrid mattress system. This simple system of care was developed with Mental Health Older Adults services as a way to safely care for the needs of vulnerable and frail dementia care residents.
As you will see on the presentation below…
The Bed has
- No complex linkages or exposed mechanisms
- Completely clear space underneath when raised
- A unique chair position for day-care, feeding, cognitive improvement, easy entry and egress
- Ultra low height of 100mm when lowered, to eliminate bed falls injuries in the night
- Can be used as static or alternating
- Eliminates the hassle of swapping foam mattresses for alternating air
- Resolves storage and hygiene issues
- Has an integral evacuation feature for emergencies